Monday, March 06, 2006

Tickets.com SUCKS!

Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks so badly they'd leave a hickey on your neck. Sucks so badly Dyson could market them as a new vacuum. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.

Went on-line to purchase my tickets for Cowboy Mouth (yay!) at the 930 Club this Saturday, March 11th.

$20 a ticket. I was getting one for APK and one for I. So, $40. Imagined their would be a service fee. Just didn't imagine a freaking $4.50 service fee PER ticket PLUS an additional $3.25 fee to HOLD THE TICKETS AT WILL CALL.

Are you kidding me? That's $12.25. The cost of a 2 zone DC Cab. Outrageous. AND if I just drive over to the 930 Club and get the tickets, no fees.... none... so plllllllleeeeeeease tell me why they hell I'm paying this fee again when the club can offer the tickets at a normal price?

So yeah. Where's Pearl Jam when you need them? Eddie, I got another one for you to protest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home