Thursday, October 05, 2006

My message on gchat today: Happy 25th to Me!

Peter: oh quit it
Sam: quit what?
Peter: your little state of denial? :-P
Sam: oh shoosh. I am 25! Born in er, 1981.
Peter: whatever
Sam: Graduated college in 2005. Man, being in my Sophomore year of college during Sept 11th was tough, and I was so bummed when Dawson's went off the air. What's with this 90210 crap anyways?
Peter: i stopped reading...
Sam: Wanna get drunk after kickball and go to Adams Morgan! I hear they are having $1 drafts
and Tom Toms!
Peter: Funny
Sam: I've got this pair of Express jeans that look great! Oh, and a brand new hot pink tube top. Paris was totally wearing it in US Weekly.
Peter: This is your conception of someone 2 years younger than you? lol.
Sam: Tehe, yes, maybe.
Peter: Things much change pretty dramatically during those critical 2 years of maturation.
Sam: well, sort of.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mom
To: Sam
Sent: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: Josh's IM away message

Josh's IM away message says "happy birthday sis"...That's so sweet, no?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mom
To: Sam
Sent: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: Fwd: Happy Birthday from your Allstate Agent/too weird!!!!

Happy Birthday Sam. You've received an e-greeting from your Allstate agent, Maurice BrownClick the link below to see what Maurice Brown has sent you.


-----Original Message-----
From: AC
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:16 AM
To: Sam
Subject: Happy Birthday!!

Hey, just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day and get to rock out your new extravagant shoe purchase over a great dinner!

On gchat with Suave:

Suave: Happy Birthday!!! :)
Sam: Thanks can't believe i'm 25!
Suave: Ha
Sam: My shoes are pretty. I like them so much. I may dump APK and date them instead.

2 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2006, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU;
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU;
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAAAAAAAAMMMMM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUU

     
  • At October 07, 2006, Blogger allan said…

    You say it's your birthday
    It's my birthday too--yeah
    They say it's your birthday
    We're gonna have a good time
    I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home