Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Urg-

It started with Ali making me join Friendster. Now, suddenly, I'm on Friendster, MySpace, LinkedIN, LNS, Meetup, and more. I also manage to maintain about 20 different email accounts. Anyways, so my brother insisted I join Facebook about a year ago. I hadn't bothered with it, but my cousin and friend Jamo kept referencing the account. So, I just set it up. Besides about 10 people, everyone else I know on it is a friend of my brother's or someone who's big brother or sister I was friends with at some point. Regardless, Valli did have this adorable photo from Thanksgiving posted. I love it! How hot is John John!


No wonder I get bored easily with the men I meet. THIS is the type of guy I knew in Bama.

2 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2007, Blogger I-66 said…

    I didn't have a Facebook account until very recently, and I don't even use it all that much. I feel like there's a lot less fun to be had with it than myspace. Every now and again I'll get someone who finds me, but I don't really do much else with it.

     
  • At January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not gonna lie, you kinda motiviated me with your joining facebook and I'm in the process of caving...last night I actually started to put up my myspace profile, yes it has took over a year and the whole way I've said I was holding out seeing as I don't need another time waster between everything else out there but I did it, anyhow that is all. As for Facebook, I'm the inbetween generation, it came to my school like the week of graduation so yes I'm on it but I think there was a point in time when my friends consisted more of my sister's friends then actually people my age; but thankfully now you all are catching on! Alright that is really all, back to this thing called work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home