Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Payton Manning Still Sucks Tom Brady's Balls.

That was our trivia team name this week at Fado. JM wouldn't let us leave out the balls part. He's from Boston. I spent the night picturing Payton Manning and Tom Brady naked. Together. Hubba hotness.



Some of the more interesting trivia questions last night? Ad slogans for the following: "Yeah, we've got that too!", "Try them again for the first time!", and the one I got, "You've got questions, we've got answers."



Britney Spear's first album? Watch your wording. What song by the Rolling Stone's has the following line in it: "I met a gin soaked, bar-room queen in Memphis." Who was convicted of murdering Nancy Spungen in a hotel room in NYC in October 1978?



Maude was a spin-off show of All In The Family. What was the spin-off show of Maude? Incidentally, I spent 5 minutes describing the yellow couch and J.J. "It's a tall, skinny black guy who's the son with huge hair who was always getting in trouble. They live in an apartment." Finally, Chris figured out where I was going with the description.



During the picture round, we couldn't guess the fat women... we said later we should have just put the name of some dude instead.



Changing gears...



So, I'm feeling violated by gmail. I'm sure others have mentioned this google searching your emails for indicators of your interests and then posting links in the sidebar:


SW and I made one random comment about my Victoria's Secret entry. Then, we were discussing the meaning of the Fractured Prune name, and the rumor Tom Brady is dating Giselle. Thus, the side bar is a collection lingerie shops, nursing home listings, and Tom Brady fan sights. To screw things up I e-mailed him a list of random comments.

Uh, let's see, random things. Fireflies trapped in jars. Lollipops and munchkins rock! How about some brie on those crackers? Hugh Hefner is the coolest guy ever. I stole a teddy bear from an orphan.

Here's what he got...

Awesome. I now have an ad for "butterfly releases for any event." I didn't even know there was such a thing. There's also a link to www.AreYouASlackerMom.com . I hope I'm not a slacker mom. I'd be incredibly excited if that ad was in response to your line about stealing a teddy bear from an orphan, though.

This is like a ridiculous new way to keep myself entertained all day. Let's see... Peruvian llama handlers! Someone give Mark-Paul Gosselaar a call! The state of Oregon just seceded. And, orphans don't appreciate brie!!!

Here's the dress Ali picked out for her wedding.

Why the sample is a size 12, I have no idea. Jill's not happy about the cut of the dress, but, I don't mind it. The color is celestial blue. I figure I can chop it off and wear it again, although I'm sure everyone says that and never wears these dresses again. I must say though, only Ali would want her bridesmaids to look smokin'. The cut is so low that I won't be wearing a bra, AND the little mole between my boobs completely shows.

FYI: My ladies will be covered all the way up in a dark color. I'd like to showcase me on my wedding not my friends' random moles.


2 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2007, Blogger Lara Ziobro said…

    I totally hear you on the Google ads. It can be pretty creepy. I love how every time you delete out your spam messages it throws up some random link to a Spam recipe.

    Sad I missed trivia yet again... maybe next week.

     
  • At January 23, 2007, Blogger I-66 said…

    Pft. Bitter Pats fans. For shame.

    And I can't tell you how glad I am that a simple tuxedo is all I need to be in a wedding. Celestial what now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home