Thursday, February 16, 2006

Personal Space


You know who you are. You get what you're doing. I'm an American. We don't talk to strangers. This is the perimeter of Dupont Circle, the Cirque du Soleil of traffic circles. There are a million freakin' pedestrian crossing clocks on a million different timers, and there's no where to go. I know you don't look like you'll steal my bag. But those obnoxious twins on American Idol did not look like identity thieves (although they did look like complete tools). So how do I know you aren't going to grab my purse and run? I don't even need this damn cigarette. I'm smoking it right now so I can burn you if you get too close. Yeah, maybe I've got issues, but you've got issues too. This is America. We're big on personal space. Back-off. K?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home