Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fashion Police


Yeah, I know they're annoying and crude and have absolutely no right to comment on other people's fashion mistakes when they themselves dress like drag queens. And yeah, I know they're now on the TV Guide Channel. But I miss seeing Joan and Melissa Rivers on E! Fashion Police . I look forward to tonight every year. It's the best part of watching the awards shows. Most people join polls and take on-line quizzes about their picks for best movie. I do the same for Best and Worst Dressed.

But something is just not right. Jay and Jay are no subsitute for Joan and Melissa. They're not cheesy enough. They're not annoying enough. They're not loud enough. They don't make stupid pointless jokes. They're make-ups not thick enough. They're just not Joan and Melissa. And yes, I realize I could watch the TV Guide Channel, but all of those show listings are distracting. I don't have the patience for such things. Can we start a petition to have E! match whatever offer they got from TV Guide Channel so we can see them back next year?

1 Comments:

  • At March 07, 2006, Blogger A said…

    oh, I don't know...I thought Isaac Mizrahi was plenty annoying and was having oodles of pointless banter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home