Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Getting over being sick. Ready to go out again.

American Idol sucked last night. Why do they always do one show of current songs? If I can recall what it sounded like on the radio THAT MORNING, it will no doubt be hard for me to accept someone's "interpretation" of the song. Seriously AI Producers, it's like giving me Designer impostor's Fragrance. It's just never going to be good. Bucky has a 1 in 1000 shot of winning according to Trade Sports... serves him right for dressing up like one of those guys who guesses you weight at the County Fair. I didn't vote. It wasn't worth my time to even listen. Someone on Trade Sports chatting referred to Elliot Yamin as "Monkey Boy." That was the most entertaining part of the show.

APK and I, and everyone else in DC, saw Thank You for Smoking on Friday night. I liked it more than APK. His favorite part of the movie was that the theater was so crowded we ended up sitting in the handicapped seating. He's threatening a limp so we can snag the proper leg room when we go see American Dreamz (and yes, we are sooooo going to see that movie!). My take on TYFS: The movie was humorous and sad at the same time. How is it possible to like someone who appears inherently evil? Or is Nick Naylor evil at all? And Katie Holmes' boobs just weren't big enough for the consistent comments about her having great breasts. She's a cute girl and a good actress, but nice breasts, I think not.

In other news, CARGO's been pulled by Conde Nast, if you didn't hear.

1 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger A said…

    I always thought more (drugs) was better.

    fell better, boo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home