Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh the Drama-

I received the following e-mail this morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Generally Friendly Ex-Coworker
To: Me
Sent: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:11:28 -0500
Subject: FW:
Good Friend of Mine (who I met at old job)'s Name then 12 exclamation points

Did you see this already?
-----Original Message-----

From: Possibly Psychotic Freelance Designer from Old Job Still Working at Old Job
Sent: Wed Mar 29 11:22:36 2006
To: Very Nice Merchandising Manager; Person Who Sent It To Me; Copy Director, Back-Stabbing Freelance Studio Assistant; Very Cool Quiet Associate Art Director; Back-Stabbing Ex-Coworker Who I Referred For The Job She Currently Holds And Who Has Gone Out Of Her Way to Talk About Me to My Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend Regularly
Subject: Good Friend of Mine (who I met at old job)'s Name then 12 exclamation points

Link to My Friend's Old Blog. Very Well-Written Old Blog.

Have fun, she supposedly talked about everyone! Freak!

My Response To Forward

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
To: Generally Friendly Ex-Coworker
Sent: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:52:10 -0500

yeah, but the only one she talks about is Possibly Psychotic Freelance Designer from Old Job Still Working at Old Job. he was really a psycho to her. no one else. how ridiculous that he'd send it out? doesn't he have better things to do with his time.

Then, as a good friend, I forward the e-mail to Good Friend of Mine (who I met at old job). She sends an e-mail out to a select group of the recipients and BCC's me. Some of them weren't worth the time, including Back-Stabbing Ex-Coworker Who I Referred For The Job She Currently Holds And Who Has Gone Out Of Her Way to Talk About Me to My Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend Regularly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Good Friend of Mine (who I met at old job)
To: Possibly Psychotic Freelance Designer from Old Job Still Working at Old Job ; Very Nice Merchandising Manager; Person Who Sent It To Me; Copy Director, Back-Stabbing Freelance Studio Assistant
Sent: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:59:20 -0500
Subject: MY SUBJECT TO FRIEND Unfortunately Re: OH MY G-D! Could you kill Possibly Psychotic Freelance Designer from Old Job Still Working at Old Job (PPFD)? He's such an a-hole

PPFD, PPFD, PPFD, I ran into your equally bat-shit crazy friend the other night, but I see you already knew that. Your zeal for 2 year old gossip is astounding. God bless and keep up the good work over there at workplace which has been given notice it will no longer be a workplace come May. Oh, wait...yeah, never mind. toodles!!


I e-mailed my Generally Friendly Ex-Coworker to apologize. Honestly, though, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't let someone know when they were being talked about by insane people? The backstory is that my friend ran into the PPFD's friend at a blogger happy hour where he proceeded to attack her in attempt to get in her pants. While she might have been turned off by him purely on his looks or personality alone (hell, she's one hot chick), she was doubley repulsed by his friendship with a dude who once basically stalked her. So needless to say, this dude ran and told PPFD he couldn't get laid because of their friendship AND OF COURSE PPFD reacted completely and totally beyond Psychotic. I might mention that PPFD is about 50-years old. Sad, but true!

It says something about your workplace when you're still having drama from it almost 6 months (my friend's been gone almost a year) after you left. Oy Vey.

2 Comments:

  • At March 31, 2006, Blogger A said…

    AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

    I mostly stirred up drama because according to "very nice copy writer/wahateverthefuck", I have borderline personality disorder.

    I kinda totally agree with that. But at least my old boss didn't think I was "a limp-dick no-talent hack" (surprisingly NOT my own words). Just saying.

     
  • At March 31, 2006, Blogger Sam.I.Am said…

    i'd like to find out who knew he had a limp-dick and how... maybe you should post that scandal on your old blog for them... stir up some real drama. they're obviously bored and about to be unemployed. goodness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home