Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tall Tales Continuing for Moi...


The Gorgeous Giant from Saturday night called! We're going out Wednesday night. Jenny says, "See, you've got serious game." Me: "Nah. I'd rather be lucky then good." Tehe, would you rather get lucky or be good? I wish I'd thunk of that comment instead.

He's 6 foot 7. Eye's comment, "Well, you're moving up in the dating world... literally."

I forgot that crushing is totally fun. Though, my friend Josie in NYC (after I became single from Jerk and announced that meeting all these new people was such a blast!) declared, "I've been single now for 7 months. I'm damn sick of saying the same sh*t over and over again to different people. I don't want to talk about my job or my family or my college experience anymore. It gets old really damn quickly."

I'll let you know the date goes. I've never had to stand on my tippie toes to kiss someone before. This could be a new experience. And also, what sort of bed does someone like that require? Not that I'm planning on anything yet (only met the guy once, geez!). But just wondering... I mean are people that tall stuck sleeping on extra long twin beds forever?

I've been watching the Mary Tyler Moore Show seasons 1-4 on dvd non-stop for the last few weeks. Funniest line I've heard so far:

Phyllis to Mary & Rhoda: "I found an easy way to make $25,000 a year."
Rhoda: "What's that Phyllis?"
Phyllis: "I married Lars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home