Friday, January 13, 2006

Check This Baby Out...

Ah the problems with caring more about clothes than technology. I'll be the first to admit, it took me until 2004 to buy a DVD player... and only because my mother got me one for a gift. So my computer is old. Really old. It's struggling to even open blogger. JfJ, Jr visiting from Bama couldn't install Compuserve. My stoner computer had no brain cells left to accomodate. And worst of all, my computer is so damn old that it doesn't understand wireless internet. So there's a long phone cord currently strung from one end of my apartment to the other. My roommate's been quite pleasant about the obstruction. My mother, of course the typical Jewish mother, believes that the computer is just fine. It just needs some tweaks... maybe some diamond studs to make it look prettier. Anyways, basically she found this InstaJack. Suprisingly, kind of cool. It sends a signal from one outlet to another. I'll let you know how it works out. I'll also let you know if I've decided to wear all white and lock myself in my room a la Emily Dickinson seeing as my mother is definitely officially more technilogically advanced than I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home