Wednesday, November 08, 2006

An Injustice!

Nothing but the price of custom salads is high at High Noon!



So, I always thought that it seemed a bit pricey when I custom-made my salad. I'm usually hungry by the time I meet Suave for lunch there, so I don't really pay attention. Well, it's not only overly pricey... they charge $2.40 more to make you the Cobb Salad then if you just pick it up in the pre-made section.

A Cobb salad at High Noon consists of romaine lettuce, chicken breast, avocado, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, hard boiled egg, bacon & blue cheese dressing. The cost is $7.79.

If you made that same salad yourself-

Base price for lettuce, dressing, and 2 basic toss-ins, egg and tomatoes: $4.69
Add two premium toss-ins, avocado and crumbled blue cheese: $1.00 each
Add two deluxe toss-ins, bacon and grilled chicken: $1.75 each
Total cost for the same exact salad: $10.19

That's ridiculous! Such an injustice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home