Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rules are meant to be broken...

On the phone to Angelina last night, "I'm 27 years old, and damnit, I'm sick of my own rules. I think I'm just going to shut up and do whatever I want to do. If I want him to come over, I'll just ask. Done." Angelina laughed a little, then agreed that, yeah, good idea to drop the rules that once worked so well for me in dating. If I don't want to attract guys like APK, I should probably break the rules.

The Producer said to me, "If you don't have rules, you're not breaking them."

Oh, and the Producer was also upset that I decided not to write about him on my blog. I don't want it to be awkward if I have to stop writing about him... really I'm just looking out for all of your interests! Anyways, the Producer is in the picture for me. That's all I'm going to say on the subject, and now he's on my blog, officially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home