Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wanna get dirrty?

Ooooh, it has been a long time since I've watched a new show. Dirt.... mmmm. Except for the random paparazzi guy who's meant to be schizophrenic.... almost like they just wanted to show off creative camera techniques (like Zach Braff who said on E! he likes to request new camera equipment for directing Scrubs and then figure out how to use it)... the show is as dramatic as I'd hoped it would be. I'll definitely be watching it.

Oh, and the guy Lucy Spiller is into is a total hottie.

3 Comments:

  • At January 03, 2007, Blogger I-66 said…

    If my memory serves me correctly, this show is on FX. Now, not only am I not clear on what the show is about, but I am also not clear on what channel FX is on my television.

    I'm not a huge Courteney Cox fan, partly because of how she spells her name, but I actually received an e-mail suggesting I watch it. If I do, I guess I need to find out what channel FX is.

     
  • At January 03, 2007, Blogger Sam.I.Am said…

    Yeah, what's with how she spells her name? Do you think it was a typo on her birth certificate? FX is channel 63 in DC on Comcast cable. You should watch it! It's juicy.

     
  • At January 03, 2007, Blogger I-66 said…

    I think my problem is magnified because not only do I not know what FX is on Cox Virginia, but we're making the move to FIOS in the VNF and I will have to learn an entirely new channel lineup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home