Monday, January 23, 2006

Chapters

About 6 years ago, I read The Celestine Prophecylike everyone else in America. So it's fiction, which I realize, but it did indicate to me the importance of paying attention to signs and patterns in our lives. Since I believe in fate, destiny, and everything in between, I started to pay attention to patterns. I had a recurring Kennedy pattern until I finally moved to DC... where I knew I was on the right path when there was any form of Kennedy connection... be it a friend meeting a Jackie and knowing it was meant to be or having my new roommate be indirectly connected to the Kennedy's. I knew I was meant to be in DC when an actual Kennedy called my dad the day after I'd made the decision to move to DC for information on a book he was writing. I knew everything would work out when my Aunt gave me the business card of a girl she met in Montreal who had just moved to Washington as a fellow for the John F. Kennedy center. So that was a pattern that has died down a bit since I got here. I'm now living in a bit of a Woody Allen pattern. But stranger than that is a zip code pattern I've found myself unraveling. I worked in New York at an office located in zip code 10036. My new job is at an office in zip code 20036. Apparently, if this continues, chapter three should take place in Decatur, Georgia located in zip code 30036. Here's the rest.

Lockport, KY 40036
Boone, IA 50036
Barataria, LA 70036
Westminster, CO 80036
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Strangely, no 60036. Lord help me if I end up in Barataria, LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home