Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm like the last remaining soul on the planet earth who's not found their place on MySpace yet. Okay, well, I waaaas the last remaining soul on the planet earth who'd not found their place on MySpace yet. Now I have a profile. And friends. With uploaded pictures and silly comments from the people I know. And a creative cursor- like this one.

Does anyone remember this really scary mind game from the 80s? I remember nothing about it except that all these parents were told to worn their parents not to participate. Something about how if you did one thing, then the next, then the next, you'd see this scary devil guy in your head and when everyone did it they saw the same person.

Is it possible MySpace is like that? Does everyone hear the same voice calling them back to the computer? Like the computer voice from the first word processing program on the box Macs that spoke any words you typed.

Just saying.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home