Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Pictures-

I'm taking a blogging break and creating a mini-photo album today. See below entry...


Bama is full of good ol' boys. Above are two of the guys who jaded me... Tom and John. Tom drove a huge white Chevy truck and loved the Dukes of Hazzard and huntin'. John's still one of my best friends in the world. One night about a year ago while I was visiting Mobile, John came out to dinner with my parents and I. We were all dressed up. After going to the bars, we got back to his car to find it had a flat tire. John pulls off his button-down and hands me his hat (a cowboy hat he's named Lucy). I asked if I could help, and he tells me to just light a cigarette for him. Total hotness! If he wasn't one of my closest friends in the world...


These are my best friends from high school- Elise, Margaret, and Melissa. We went to a private Episcopalian school. We all dressed in white on the Sunday before graduation and went to Church. Only in Bama. Also, hadn't quite learned how to straighten my hair or shape my eyebrows, but anyways...


The gals again at graduation. We all got on a bus afterwards and went to this kid's house with sleeping bags and tons of alcohol. I wasn't smiling so much the next morning.


Ah, Senior prom. I took the hottest guy to my Junior prom. He was a year older than me at the other private school. I had such a crush on him. Senior year Bethany, in the front, was dating this dude in the grade below us. Since none of us were dating anyone to seriously, we all ended up going with one of the guys from that group. Mine was my friend Tyler. I look back on pictures now and realize that he was pretty ridiculously attractive. At the time though, I only liked the complete a-holes. Also, note about this prom dress on me. Good Lord it was short! I remember arguing with my mom that I wanted to have it hemmed. At least, in my defense, by then I'd already discovered thongs.


1 Comments:

  • At October 18, 2006, Blogger A said…

    hooooooooooly CRAP! You look ?WAAAAAY too young to be drinking!

    Where were your parents, young lady!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home