Thursday, December 14, 2006

If we took a holiday...

took some time to celebrate.

I've had that damn song in my head since watching The Holiday last night with District Belle, the Pea, and my Junior League advisor.

Seriously, I want to switch houses with someone in England and have Jude Law pop up at my door and fall in love with me, well Jude Law's character in the movie because I don't think I could handle being Sienna and finding out he slept with my nanny.

Funny, when I said that to the girls after the movie the Pea said "wait, Jude Law slept with Fran Drescher?"

I wonder if there will suddenly be more people house swapping now...

Here's an interesting story.

Now, if only I could buy a house in Los Angeles and exchange it for a house in a small town in London where the owner's brother might stop by drunk and look like Jude Law.

1 Comments:

  • At December 14, 2006, Blogger Lara Ziobro said…

    Hmmm that Madonna song wasn't in the movie right? If so, I'm feeling a tad bit oblivious.

    I'd love to house swap... but only if there was a Jude Law type fringe benefit awaiting for me at point B. Think you could add that into the ad? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home