Friday, January 12, 2007

Here We Go Now-

C'mon NowIf you wanna go and take a ride wit me wit three women in the fo' with the gold D's Oh why do I live this way? Must be the money!

Are you ready for the WEEKEND!

It should be a good time... parties to attend. People to meet!

So tonight- going out with District Belle and possibly Peter. Meeting at Mr. Smith's for happy hour, then hitting Blue Gin for a Junior League function, then to Local 16 for Vive's friend's party. Vive's friend is apparently like the Kevin Bacon of DC... knows everyone. I can't wait to see the crowd. I wonder if he'll have me saying "Let's here it for the boys!"

Tomorrow night, 6 degrees of separation party at Cloud featuring 300 people thus far who have responded yes to the evite. Goodness.

So, it looks to be like an exciting weekend that lies ahead. As Emerson said, "What lies behind us and lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." In my case this weekend, that will be much alcohol I'm sure!

Have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home