Monday, January 08, 2007

WTF?

What is it with guys you once were friends with being complete a-holes once you stop hooking up? Seriously, I feel like saying, "Congratulations, you've now effectively been a big enough shit head that not only do I no longer want to kiss you, I don't want to ever talk to you again!"

We've been talking about this mucho lately.

It's always the older guys who act this way. The younger ones AT LEAST give you the benefit of a conversation re: "You're not right for me." or: "I'm not ready to committ to anything." It's like the longer a guy's resume gets, the more they forget that three years ago they would have died to go home with someone like you. And, generally with my guy friends, I tend to put them in the friend category at our first meeting... meaning, I probably didn't want them that much in the first place. So, it's relatively easy for most of us to get over them.

Just saying, people need to grow up. Had to vent for a second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home