Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sequins are a girls best friend!

A couple of things.

Last night, gorgeous Chris was in town. How I love that boy! His brother is marrying a Kindergarten teacher. Chris is now dating a Kindergarten teacher. They were both smart boys who could party like Paris Hilton in a Vegas club playing The Stars are Blind on New Year's Eve. Chris's brother is giving up his Manhattan apartment and moving to Jersey with his fiance. Chris is trekking out of Boston on North I-93 until he almost hits New Hampshire to see his teacher. I wonder if party boys instinctively are attracted to the nurturing patience and control of elementary school teachers. Ever thought of that before?

Here's Chris and I. I made the Pea take 3 pictures. I finally gave up. I don't think Giselle would look good next to Chris. He's super pretty, but not in that unmasculine, metrosexual way.




Psycho boy Suave dated a while ago is total sketch central. He asked out Vive. Then, I spilled on his uber-psycho behavior which I experienced first hand ("Why would you ever volunteer for an organization that wasn't Jewish? You're a Jew. You have an obligation to only help Jews.") Favorite line he said to Suave, "My dog is more religious than you." Boy's never left Maryland. Anyways, now he's dating another sketch friend of Suave's. I'm not a fan of that friend to begin with, but I say the two of them would work out great. They've both never left the state of Maryland. Ever. Except to go to Israel. They should get married and move to Israel and spit on tourists for not being religious enough.

So, A Night of Mystique is being planned in full effect now. The girls and I have begun to purchase sequined gowns. We're trying to find a guy friend or two to be magicians at the bash. We'll all be dressed like magicians assistants. Four times a girl can wear sequins without ridicule?

1. Mardi Gras balls 2. Miss America or Miss USA pageants 3. New Year's Eve 4. A magic and mystic party

I'm so excited.

Sassy sent out the following link with a suggestion that we plan a girls trip to Houston, TX. Check it out here. Cowboy take me away!


Tonight, the Pea got us all to go to an event at the Holocaust Museum where Mia Farrow will be speaking. Now there's a woman with a tough story. I still love Woody though, despite is pedophilia.

3 Comments:

  • At February 01, 2007, Blogger Lara Ziobro said…

    Great pic of you!

    I'm pretty pumped about the sequins. Can't wait. So hope we win the eBay auction.

    Can't wait for the weekend-ing. With all the fun, don't think even the cold can put a damper on the fun!

     
  • At February 01, 2007, Blogger Sam.I.Am said…

    Oh gosh, I hope that's not what I look like! But thanks for the compliment all the same. Sequins are so fabulous. Though, did you notice all the listings say "Sequin Gown/ Drag Queen/ Formal." That's a tad disturbing. Yours in an XS. What drag queen is that small?

     
  • At February 02, 2007, Blogger Emmie said…

    yap... the sequins are so very nice.... u look pretty nice in the photo i must say...i think u got a lovely blog here.... i would surely like to visit your blog again.... well u can too drop by My Blog sometimes... hope u will find it interesting...!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home