Thursday, March 08, 2007

Things I never thought I'd say:

At Walmart with District Belle last night (checking frame prices for A Night of Mystique's photo raffle prizes, and buying costumes and prizes for District Belle and Sassy's Trailer Trash party Saturday night):

"Walmart has nothing ultra-tacky! What's going on?"
"Wait, do you like the camouflage fitted tee with no writing on it or the camouflage fitted tee with 'Look at me!' better?"
"Can you grab me this mini-overall jumper in a size bigger? I know it won't be as short, but I'd feel better."
"Oh no, I like the Corona trucker hat much better than the 'I Love Twinkies' one!"
"Um, I don't know. The pink bra definitely has more lace, but I like the rainbow one better. It'd probably show through your shirt better too."
"These girl hats are entirely too girly. I want a masculine one. Ooooh, look, they have a camouflaged one with 'Dodge' on it. I'm so getting this!"
"Woah $1.89! Dude, Spam's expensive! You should just get the generic Sam's brand. It's only $1."
"You could just use puffy paints to write 'I Love Dale' on your shirt, right? Oh, yeah, but maybe if you want the writing to show up in pictures you should use iron on glitter letters. I agree."
"Excuse me, do you know where we could find the massive clearance section and also fly swatters?"
"Wait, they don't sell Wet & Wild makeup here anymore? What's up with that?"
"Shania Twain's perfume is $9. That's so expensive!"
"$4 for Lee Press On Nails. When did they go up in price?"
"Where are the neon scrunchies? What'd they stop making them? What about these glitter elastics? There's a couple fuchsia and neon green ones."
"OMG! Look at this Nascar-themed Easter basket. This thing rocks!"
"Hmmm. Johnny Cash isn't really something you'd listen to in a Trailer Park. I think Kid Rock would work better. Too bad they don't have any Kid Rock-in-concert $1 DVDs."
"I'd buy the Star or the Enquirer or TV Guide or something too. Oh wait, $3 for them? What on earth?"

As we were leaving, District Belle, "Wait, an 'only the roots' brush-on hair color set. $3.95. That's perfect. Damn it. Should I go get it?"

1 Comments:

  • At March 08, 2007, Blogger Lara Ziobro said…

    Love the summary from last night. So true! Still can't get over the Spam price. Who knew it was such a pricey gem there?

    I have a feeling we're going to have quite an interesting collection of pictures from Saturday. How much different would shots from Saturday be from Friday's event? Haha =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home