Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two other things-

Re: the Conjoined twins who are now driving. A special was on TV last night about them for 2 hours.

Kate: Have you seen this? I'm so fascinated by these two.
Me: Not really. Remember hearing about it.
Kate: They're driving now.
Me: So what all do they share?
Kate: They have separate hearts and lungs, but they each control one arm and one leg and share private parts.
Me: What about school?
Kate: They turn in math projects together, but do English separately.
Kate's friend: Imagine if they don't like one another's friends.
Me: They're pretty much quarantined to a job in a freak show somewhere someday. I mean, not that anyone would want to have sex with them, but what do they do?
Kate's friend: They're only 16. They've not gotten around to that yet.
Kate: Someone would want to have sex with them.
Me: Yuck.
Kate's friend: It'd be sort of like a threesome, but easier to organize.

Regarding the Pussycat Dolls Present the Search for the Next Doll:

OMG! Seriously! So, if you didn't see it last night, half the girls had this horrible stomach virus. The other half didn't. #1 the CW showed entirely too many throwing up scenes so you're lucky. #2 they had the girls on IV's behind the stage and made them perform. "If the Pussycat Dolls are sick and set to perform, they still perform." If the Pussycat Dolls are on IVs, I seriously doubt they're performing that night. It was so wrong. I'm not watching the show anymore because I disapprove (okay, and because it sucked). I've been over this crap since O-Town. I didn't watch Left Eye get replaced, so can we just stop.

And, I don't wish my girlfriend was hot like them. Sorry, had to be said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home