Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm a bad blogger...

Sorry for not posting anything today. I've been cooking, no joke, since 9am. My parties set to start in 20 minutes. I vetoed making the bread pudding, but it still took me all freakin' day. I don't mind it, really, so long as it's not a career. That's pretty much why I decided not to go into event planning. I'm so exhausted from cooking and baking and cleaning and decorating that frankly I don't even want the food I slaved over. I much prefer the glass of wine I'm drinking a little too quickly right now.

Happy hour last night at the Poor House was quite the adventure. I met Vive, the Pea, and Eye at the Dupont metro... arriving at the Poor House at 6:30pm. I'll write more tomorrow, but for now, I need to go cook some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home