Friday, December 15, 2006

Yes, Tom Brady and I are meant to be afterall...

Forwarded from Peter... Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan have broken up.

My favorite part of the article:

Moynahan, who's 36, has made no secret of her desire to start a family. Asked recently where she'd be in five years, the actress, who grew up in Longmeadow, replied, "Definitely marriage and kids."

Brady, 29, was asked the same question on WEEI earlier this week, and said, "Playing football."

Poor Natasha, uh, I mean Bridget... so long as she didn't chip a tooth after she found Tom hooking up with SJP.

1 Comments:

  • At December 15, 2006, Blogger Josh L. said…

    Yes, I found out dad liked it when he asked me to get it for him for hanukkah... and yeah JTT is too young.. although it was 1999 so they were both young... and yes Stateside had a weird plot :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home