Thursday, January 04, 2007

This is the dawning of...

the Age of Aquarius.

I mentioned here that apparently my perfect Libra match is an Aquarius. I thought I'd never dated an Aquarius before, but that's not entirely true. My best friend in high school who I used to mess around with (in typical high school friends-with-benefits fashion) was an Aquarius. We're still friends to this day... the real kind of wearing clothes kind of friends. And, the first guy I felt chemistry with in college was an Aquarius... again, we're now still friends.

So, I allowed a casual, accompanied meeting tonight with an Aquarius I doubt I have much in common with, but all the same, want to test out this "two pieces in a puzzle" reference I keep reading in love horoscopes about me and Aquarius. Is this the dawning of the Age of Aquarius? I'll let you know tomorrow... and no, I will not revert back to friends-with-benefits... that was honestly the only time I've ever had such a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home