Tuesday, March 13, 2007

At 21...

I was already way over the Amherst bar scene. My friend Marc once told me I"did" college in 2 years. I live in the dorms and rushed a sorority 1st semester Freshman year, moved into Chi O the next semester, lived on the Cape with two girlfriends that summer, got sick of Chi O and moved to the crazy off-campus housing Sophomore year with a fake ID that got me into all the hot bars, and then took summer session the following summer. By Junior year, I was bored of college.

I have an amazing ability to overdose on good times until I find myself bored. Seriously, who else do you know that got bored of New York City?

Anyways, Ali sent out this link to all of our friends yesterday. Halloween 2001. The infamous first Wonder Woman year. Posterity will now remember me. This picture appears on one of our college bars (which I hated by the time I actually turned 21) websites.

I suppose I should just be thankful I didn't end up in the "Bottoms Up" slide show chugging a pitcher... because, of course, I would never do such a thing. Tehe.

Oh, and PS, this guy on the left was named Bryce, if I remember correctly. He was a total dirt bag who spent 4 years trying to get Erica to sleep with him. The first time I funneled a beer was with this guy Aaron my friend tried to set me up with and Bryce in a dorm. Aaron had his zipper down all night at a party afterwords, and I thought it was so tacky I couldn't date him. I was so a bitch in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home