Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm a bad blogger-

I just don't even know where to begin. Life's a whirlwind of drama, excitement, suspense, etc. etc.

My horoscope from yesterday:

Who cares what other people think? Well, to be honest -- you do. But at times like these, the stars point out that others' opinions don't matter. So acknowledge that you care, and then do what you have to do nonetheless.

The stars aren't blind after all.

Tuesday night was a mess of fun and nonsense. Sum up the night, me to the Mack: "Um, do you think I'm capable of playing anyone? Goodness! I'm too much of a mess to premeditate messing with anyone's emotions. And, I'm a terrible actress."

Yesterday's breakfast and lunch was Red Bull. The 20oz can. Dinner was canned ravioli with a glass of white wine. I went to bed at 2am on Tuesday. Pitch and the Mack were passed out on my pullout couch.

Um yeah.

So, I apologize for not writing yesterday and not being deep and insightful today. I'll leave you with my take on America's Next Top Model. I actually got to watch it last night! I'm for Renee even if she is a bitch and talks funny (dude, where is from?). I think Natasha, the mail order bride, is strange. Renee's quote last night cracked me up: "She's one fry short of a Happy Meal." And, Jaslene looks like she's on crystal meth in person.

Ciao! Tomorrow, I'm off to Manhattan to meet the folks and cousins for my cousin's wedding. Vavoom.

4 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2007, Blogger I-66 said…

    2 things:

    1) Red Bull makes me want to vomit.

    2) When in NYC, go to Uniqlo in Soho and buy me some stuff.

     
  • At May 10, 2007, Blogger LMNt said…

    Eh, you're not a bad blogger until you try to deny your blog to other bloggers.

    Erm... Waitaminute. Doh!

     
  • At May 10, 2007, Blogger Sam.I.Am said…

    i-66: Um, how about just a souvenir bagel?

    lmnt: I know. I know. But, I did come clean=)

     
  • At May 11, 2007, Blogger Lara Ziobro said…

    I wouldn't say you're a bad blogger.

    I will, however, say you're slipping on the Facebook pic posting. Where's our pic draped in raffle tickets? Priceless.

    We'll miss you this weekend at Chiluau (AKA Jungle Bash, Part Deux). Have fun in NYC. Can't wait to see the Bloomies acquisitions...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home