Friday, January 27, 2006

Holy Shit... My friend forwarded me this...

-----Original Message-----
From: JMz

To: Sam

I know this is odd for those of you out of state...but my friend is in a contest to be married and she wont meet the guy until the wedding day..i know its odd...but read what she wrote and if you can vote for her, we would appreciate it!!!

---Original Message-----

From: Brandy
To: People

HI, WPLJ is taking votes for "brides" ... please go to
www.wplj.com as soon as you can, click on the 2 strangers and a wedding icon, scroll down to vote for your favorite bride and click on me, Bride #1, Brandy THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! XOX Ran

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Original Message-----
From: Sam
To: JMz

I'd rather be a spinster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home